Tuesday 21 June 2011

Sweet disposition, never too soon, oh reckless abandon, like no one's, watching you..

♪ Currently listening to: Islands by The XX
Ok so after trying to sort through the images on my external hardrive into date order, my complete lack of organisation has led me to decide to simply create posts for the photos i want to include on this blog, describe a little about who what where when and start from today to post the photographs i take from now on in date order and hopefully get my organisational skills back on top form.

Today is is June 21st 2011, Sweet Disposition by Temper Trap has just come on my spotify. It should be associated with sunny days, drinks on the beach, wine on clifftops and being in the sea. Instead as i look out of my window i am met with a dismal dreary day typically associated with the great british summer.

We can always hope for sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment